Viburnum's Got Talent
Check it out, we've got skills!
1. The show will be split up into two categories. Free and Competition. You may elect to pay no entry fee and perform for free or pay the $15 registration fee to be included in the competition. This fee is due by 1:00 pm the day of the contests along with any soundtracks. Once turned in, there is no changing your act.
2. Contest will begin at 4:00 pm and continue until all acts have performed.
3. No numbers this year!
4. Participants under the age of 16 will need Parent/Guardian signature on their registration form.
5. Each participant may have 1 act, whether free or for competition.
6. 1st place will receive $100, 2nd Place will receive $50, and 3rd place will receive $25. Additional prizes may be added. Other awards will be determined and winners will receive a certificate for their award.
7. Scores will be determined by Judge’s scores averaged with audience vote percentage.
8. Voting will begin directly after the contest has ended when I place the voting box in front of the stage. ONE vote per person, contestants may NOT vote.
9. Winners and awards will be announced Sunday afternoon, time to be announced. The top 3 will perform again before I announce their places.
10. All prizes awarded will be given to the act, not each individual in the act.
11. The sound equipment provided for OMD will be available. All other amps, instruments, and props will be your responsibility. Acts may receive 2 minutes of set up and tear down time. Scheduling will be made to provide plenty of time for early set up as it allows.
12. Participants do not have to be residents of Viburnum. If you are present, you are eligible.
13. Divisions: Vocal, Instrumental, Dance, Other
14. Of course, anything deemed inappropriate will not be allowed.
Rules and more:
For official rules and