Viburnum's Got Talent
Check it out, we've got skills!
1. The show will be split up into two categories. Free and Competition. You may elect to pay no entry fee and perform for free or pay the $15 registration fee to be included in the competition. This fee is due by 3:00 pm the day of the contests along with any soundtracks. Once turned in, there is no changing your act.
2. Contest will begin at 6:00 pm in the Viburnum High School Gymnasium and continue until all acts have performed.
3. No numbers this year!
4. Participants under the age of 16 will need Parent/Guardian signature on their registration form.
5. Each participant may have 1 act, whether free or for competition.
6. 1st place will receive $100, 2nd Place will receive $60, and 3rd place will receive $40. Additional prizes may be added. Other awards will be determined and winners will receive a certificate for their award.
7. Scores will be determined by a panel of judges. Judges will be randomly selected on a volunteer basis at the event. Any judges chosen prior to the event will be announced on Saturday, Oct. 1.
8. Voting will begin directly after the contest has ended when I place the voting box in front of the stage. ONE vote per person, contestants may NOT vote.
9. Winners will be announced the night of the contest, following the Lip Sync Battles and awards will be presented on Sunday afternoon, time to be announced. The top three overall will perform again that day.
10. All prizes awarded will be given to the act, not each individual in the act.
11. The sound equipment in the Gymnasium will be available. Other equipment will be announced as it becomes available. Set up time is 3 minutes. The schedule of performances will be made to allow for as much time as possible without “dead time.”
12. Participants do not have to be residents of Viburnum. If you are present, you are eligible.
13. There will be no Divisions this year.
14. Of course, anything deemed inappropriate will not be allowed.
Rules and more:
For official rules and